1.Fitness-name. The state or condition of being fit. Good health or physical condition, especially as the result of exercise and proper nutrition. 2.fitness a being in shape: physical fitness, heartiness, working out, exercising, sportive b.suitability: aptness, pertinence, seemliness, propriety, appropriateness, correspondence, accordance
3. The more fit you are, the more you feel like tackling the world. Fitness builds energy that makes it possible to live with more zing and power. It's the pep you'll need to really go after your passions and goals. If you're constantly dragging and yawning, not much is going to get done. That's not the path to success. Good Fitness is a self-replenishing energy source where sustained action doesn't suck the energy out of you until nothing is left. Goal achievement and fulfilling your mission require action. If you're a procrastinator, it probably doesn't mean you're lazy. You may just lack the right oomph at the right time to take that action. Here are some things you'll have if you let yourself live with more energy:
• Maintaining a healthy weight.
• Reduces risk of developing heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer.
• Increases energy levels.
• Assists a healthy immune system.
• Eagerness to get started
• Preference for action
• Ability to get up in the morning
• Power to keep going after a hard day's work
• Combats Diseases
• Boosts Energy
• Improves Longevity
1.Fitness-the condition of being physically fit and healthy.
2.Synonyms: healthiness,exercising,sportive,physical fitness.
1.It means that the more throng you are you, feel that whole world can be yours.
2.Practicing of fitness has a very big favor.Becaus fitness involves: healthy eating, sports,healthy sleep,mental calmness and more,that improves our health. Fitness helps to promote good health. Who practice fitness,who do sports and eat healthy food will be in very good health and willn't get sick.
Boosted-a mari preturi,amplificat;
1)Ann has two fuzzy cats.
2)Mark is very sluggish to physical education.
3)Yesterday we scored three goals.
4)On my birthday my mom gave me the ring.
5)The patient can't sustain the pain.
6)The price of bread was increased.
7)health require much attention.
8)The sport given an enormous amount of pleasure to people.
9)Sport has measures to boost muscle growth.
10)Death rate increased by 20 percent.
iuliana check task 4 again. there are some mistakes in the sentences
1)1. The state or condition of being fit; suitability or appropriateness.
2. Good health or physical condition, especially as the result of exercise and proper nutrition.
3. Biology The extent to which an organism is adapted to or able to produce offspring in a particular environment.
2)fitness is: being in shape: physical fitness, heartiness, working out, exercising, sportive
suitability: aptness, pertinence, seemliness, propriety, appropriateness, correspondence, accordance
3)fitness is sport , and sport is life..
Sport is health,strong.Should eat healthy.
For should your body in good form you are need practise fitness everyday.Sport we promote good health and long life.
-least-cel mai putin
1.Good Fitness is a self-replenishing energy source
2.Fitness builds energy that makes it possible to live with more zing and power
3.Fitness is suport for your body
4.Fitness improves your physical and mental condition
5.Me and my friend we entered the gym
6.Most practiced sport is football
7.sports give people, joy, power, and most important is health
8.And most important factor in fitness is proper nutrition
9.To succeed in life you have to be healthy
10.Sport is the foundation of your body
cristy check please your sentenses
5)1.The knowledge and information they have been given will prove invaluable .
2.An astonishing diversity of life dwells in the crystal-clear pools that format low tide along America's Pacific coast.
3.Festivals are held throughout the summer.
4.Most of these activities rely on traditionally acquired skills that do not demand modern technical knowledge.
5.I went to bed at about 1.00 am, exhausted and craving sleep.
6.Sport and leisure activities are the main focus today.
7.Youthful misdeeds would eventually reach the ears of mum and dad.
8.Why this was not an already established practice is a mystery to critics.
9.He has risen to this responsibility with a kind of certainty and confidence and determination and persistence.
10.This can develop into a bad habit.
11.I don't think that it is proper for me to give the details.
12.You can always hit a purer shot, do better, strive for perfection.
13.I had a long convalescence ahead.
14.It's not clear what the intended target actually was or who was behind the attack.
15.The whole country was watching it.
I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. Michael Jordan.