As we go on producing content and adding more tools to our learning we need a way to organize all this information. It's an important aspect of our PLE and of any project we may be involved. It will help us find the informaton we may need and will make easier our learning.
- Symbaloo: Symbaloo is a personal startpage that allows you to easily navigate the web and compile your favorite sites all into one visual interface.
- Flipboard: Flipboard is your personal magazine, the single place for all your interests. It adds news and social media.
- Scoop.it: Content Curation Service
- Paper.li: Paper.li is a content curation service. It enables people to publish newspapers based on topics they like and treat their readers to fresh news, daily.
- Storify: Create stories using social media. Turn what people post on social media into compelling stories. Collect the best photos, video, tweets and more to publish. As teachers we can develop the curriculum and create units about a concete theme using several sources and multimedia elements.- Pnterest: A content sharing service that allows members to "pin" images, videos and other objects to their pin board. Also includes standard social networking features..
- Digo: Collect, save and tag your online resources for easy access anytime, anywhere. Annotate web pages and PDF's directly as you browse online. Organize your links, references and personal input to create a structured research base through Outliner.
- Pearltrees: The place to share and organize everything you like. We are using it to upload your blogs.